Letters to the Editor

Tulsipur,Dang
Oct. 15,2019

The Editor in-chief
The Rising Nepal
Dharmapath, Kathmandu

Dear sir,

I am a student of kankai school,Tulsipur, studying in grade 11. I have composed an article on the title of "Yoga : An important Physical Exercise" in about 300 words. I have already recited this article on the aspicious occasion of our School Day. It has won the first prize there. My senior teachers and the judges of the competition have suggested me that the article has a marvelous message for the people who take interest in Yoga. I therefore, through the national newspaper want to publish out my article in order to give it's importance to the concerned persons. I have attached my article herewith.

I shall be much pleased if your paper covers my article and I remain in hope.
Thanking you.

Yours sincerely
Jaya Narayan

Comments

Popular Posts